1. Do I have to pay sales tax?
- If you are in NY or CA.
- If you are not a dealer and live in any other state but are picking up the items yourself. New York sales tax is 8.875%. Washington D.C. sales tax is 5.75%.
- If you are in any other state and shipping your purchases using an ICC shipper.
- If you are a dealer, have registered to bid under your business name and have filled out a ST-120 form
2. Do you ship?
- For our New York location, we can ship some items by UPS (billed separately by UPS for shipping and handling). Or we are happy to recommend shippers and movers. Clients can also coordinate pick ups at our warehouse by calling 929-303-3266.
- For our Washington D.C. location, we can ship USPS, FedEx or UPS (billed separately for shipping and handling), or clients can pick up property by appointment. Please call 202-342-6100 for more information.
3. How do I consign my property to Hayloft?
- Hayloft is not currently taking property in on consignment. We may be interested in purchasing your items though. Please email email@example.com with pictures and descriptions of your items.